Advanced Feng Shui Training Program by GM Raymond Lo
The Advanced Feng Shui Training Program is, where Feng Shui enthusiasts and professional consultants, gather to renew and deepen their knowledge of Feng Shui, Four Pillars and I Ching. Each year’s program is different and classes are interactive with exercises, presentations and discussions.
This training programme is a must for professionals opting for a career in Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology and I Ching and wish to upgrade their knowledge to the next level. It has so far been conducted in Singapore, Japan, China and Moscow. It is the first Advanced Course in Turkey and the only advanced training programme in this year’s schedule.
The participants must have completed Master Lo’s Feng Shui Part I & II, Four Pillars of Destiny Part I & II and I Ching Divination courses in order to attend the course.
- Introduction – what makes a good Feng Shui Practitioner
- Building a complete Feng Shui career:
- Scope – consulting, lecturing, writing
- Getting exposure and publicity
- Responsibility and ethics
- Feng Shui consultation exercise:
- Discussion of problem and experiences
- Case studies, practical exercises
- Destiny consultation exercise:
- Basic attitude in consulting
- Skill in conveying in information
- Discussion of problems and experiences
- Consultation exercises
- Selection of birthdays for new born baby
- Making recommendations to clients
- I Ching consultation practices
- Group exercises and presentations
Trainer: Grand Master Raymond Lo (Please click to learn more about Master Lo)
Date: 1-5 July 2015
Prerequisite: Feng Shui Part I & II, Four Pillars of Destiny Part I & II and I Ching Divination courses.
Course Duration: 4 full days (9:30 – 17:30), check-in June 30 – check-out July 5 .
Course Fee: 2.125 Euros + VAT
Early bird price of 1.885 Euro + VAT for payment until April 30, 2015.
The price includes course fee, hotel accomodation, breakfast and lunch.
Please click for online registration.
Please click for hotel information.