Feng Shui Training Program by GM Raymond Lo
This is an international training program to equip students with in-depth and professional knowledge in order to pursue a Feng Shui profession or add a new skill to their existing line of business/abilities.
Master Lo’s training program is one of the few, accredited by IFSA (International Feng Shui Association) and it requires students to complete 5 intensive courses covering not only Feng Shui, but also the subjects of Destiny Analysis and I Ching Divination. Students are recommended to complete the full programme of 5 courses (Feng Shui 1, Feng Shui 2, Four Pillars of Destiny 1, Four Pillars of Destiny 2 and I Ching) within a period of about one and half year.
An attendance certificate will be issued to students after completion of each course. Upon completion of all 5 courses, the student will be eligible to take a short examination to complete a case study in Feng Shui, destiny analysis and I Ching Divination. Successful candidates will be awarded with the Feng Shui Practitioner Diploma.
The Feng Shui 1 and 2 modules are a 7 days program and is recommended to take together, because subjects are interrelated and completed with a day of exercise.
Master Lo’s classes in Turkey are organized once yearly. This year’s program consists of Feng Shui modules. Four Pillars of Destiny and I Ching courses will be held in 2017.
FENG SHUI COURSE 1 (3 Days Programme)
Introduction to Feng Shui. History, origin, and basic theories. Introduction to the Flying stars school. Drawing of Flying star charts, practical procedures to carry out a feng shui job. Feng Shui maintenance and cure. Introduction to Form school. External shars and interior decoration. Feng shui objects and cures. Feng Shui maintenance and forecasting. Substitute stars.
- Chinese Cosmology
- Feng Shui – the meaning, history and traditions
- Physical environment and directional forces
- Background to Feng Shui
- Yin and Yang, and the 5 Elements
- The 8 Trigrams
- The Lo Shu diagram, the Ho To, concept of space
- Time cycle – 3 period and 9 ages
- Chinese numerology
- Flying Star school of Feng Shui
- Introduction to the Lo Pan and how to use it
- How to draw Flying Star charts
- How to interpret Flying Star charts
- Basic steps in performing Feng Shui evaluation for Yang houses
- Feng Shui cures
- Feng Shui maintenance
- Feng Shui Form School – Landscape
- Feng Shui Form School techniques for Yang houses
- Feng Shui at home – placement of special objects: bed, desk, stove, morror,
altar, fish tanks, plants, television, clock, special animals
- Feng Shui in office
- Special Flying Star charts
- Combination of numbers
- Kua number and their applications
- Ho To 5 Rat method for selecting auspicious floor
- Feng Shui for forecasting
- Substitute Stars
- Practical example and class discussions
FENG SHUI COURSE 2 (3 Days Programme)
Understanding of the Three Period and Three Harmony Lo Pan. The concepts of Dragon, Water, Mountain and Facing. Application of Hexagrams and the nine stars. Landscape feng shui. Introduction to Yin House theories. Advanced Flying Star theories and technique. Classical Theories related to water. Feng shui design for Home and Office. Industrial and commercial feng shui. Field work and case studies.
- Introduction – famous masters in history and their essential teachings
- In depth understanding of the Lo Pan and classical Feng Shui
- San Yuen – 3 period school essential teachings
- Ring of 64 Hexagrams, Dragon, Mountain, Water, Facing
- Kua number and Star numbers
- Drawing the line of Hexagrams to change the image
- San Ke – 3 Harmony School essential teachings
- Origin of Earth Plate, Man’s Plate and Heaven Plate, and their applications
- Yin and Yang of Earth Plate in 3 Harmony School
- Na Jia – aasigning 24 mountain to trigrams
- Man’s Plate in depth study
- Water methods:
- San Yuen – 8 Dragon Gate Water method
- San Ke – Heaven’s Plate Double Mountain Water method
- Yellow Killing Water
- 8 Shar Yellow Killing
- 9 Star Water method
- 5 Ghost Transporting Wealth
- In depth study and practical example of all water methods
- Flying Stars in depth studies:
- Castle Gate theory
- 7 Stars Robbery
- 30 rules for Yang houses
- Master Shen’s Yin and Yang house examples
- Flying Star classical examples
- Arranging the Dragon
- Great Sun Formula
- Practical examples and group discussions
FENG SHUI ON SITE TRAINING (1 Day Program)
This is a day to put theories into practice. We’ll work on a real project of Feng Shui from A to Z.
Trainer: Grand Master Raymond Lo (Please click to learn more about Master Lo)
Date: 17-23 November 2018
Course Duration: 7 full days (09:30 – 17:30)
Course Fee: 1.500 Euros + VAT
Early bird price of 1.300 Euro + VAT for payment until September 28, 2018.
Cost includes daily coffee/tea/snacks and on site trip for exercises.
Please click for online registration.
Please click to see the venue.